Located on 100 private wooded acres in New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains, The Highlands Inn is truly “A Lesbian Paradise”
Whether you are looking for outdoor adventure or a relaxing week-end get-away, you will surely find it here. There are 13 unique rooms to choose from, including a dog-friendly Cottage with an outdoor deck, microwave and small refrigerator.
You may choose to book a cozy double, queen or king bedroom. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub, fireplace or attached outdoor deck.
Our amenities include:
- Fresh, hot breakfast each morning
- Outdoor hot tub
- 50 foot outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Extensive lesbian book and movie collection
- Several miles of on property wooded hiking trails
- Complimentary use of snow shoes
- Fresh flowers in each room
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Wrap around enclosed front porch with shared refrigerator and microwave oven
- Women’s Concert Series exclusively for Inn guests – view Concert Schedule
- Unique events for Inn guests including yoga, mindfulness, recovery weekend, Lesbian Feminist Theatre, and summer drum circle.
Latest News:Dear Highlands Inn family,
We hope that you and your families are safe and healthy. We are currently “on pause” until it is safe for you to travel again. Your gestures of kindness and support have been so touching, and we appreciate the spirit of community which we have felt from so many of you. It strengthens our mission to keep The Highlands Inn going, because she is such a special, treasured space to so many of us.
We have recently added a “donate” button to our website, at your suggestion. We appreciate every dollar you are able to contribute, as it goes directly towards our operational costs. We thank you for your donations, your gift certificate purchases, emails, kind words, and future reservations. We have decided that we will not be taking deposits on reservations through September, and there will be no cancellation fees. So feel free to book your Summer or Fall trip! We can all take one day at a time, and hope for brighter days.
Please keep in touch by visiting our website and Facebook Page frequently. Hopefully you are already subscribed to our email newsletter, so don’t forget to take a look when it pops into your inbox. You can also follow this link to check out our most recent newsletter.
Above all, please be healthy and well. We hope to see you very soon!
All our best,
Jenny, Gia and Ellie