Located on 100 private wooded acres in New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains, The Highlands Inn is truly “A Lesbian Paradise”
Whether you are looking for outdoor adventure or a relaxing week-end get-away, you will surely find it here. There are 13 unique rooms to choose from, including a dog-friendly Cottage with an outdoor deck, microwave and small refrigerator.
You may choose to book a cozy double, queen or king bedroom. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub, fireplace or attached outdoor deck.
Our amenities include:
- Fresh, hot breakfast each morning
- Outdoor hot tub
- 50 foot outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Extensive lesbian book and movie collection
- Several miles of on property wooded hiking trails
- Complimentary use of snow shoes
- Fresh flowers in each room
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Wrap around enclosed front porch with shared refrigerator and microwave oven
- Women’s Concert Series exclusively for Inn guests – view Concert Schedule
- Unique events for Inn guests including yoga, mindfulness, recovery weekend, Lesbian Feminist Theatre, and summer drum circle.