Located on 100 private wooded acres in New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains, The Highlands Inn is truly “A Lesbian Paradise”
Whether you are looking for outdoor adventure or a relaxing week-end get-away, you will surely find it here. There are 13 unique rooms to choose from, including a dog-friendly Cottage with an outdoor deck, microwave and small refrigerator.
You may choose to book a cozy double, queen or king bedroom. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub, fireplace or attached outdoor deck.
Our amenities include:
- Fresh, hot breakfast each morning
- Outdoor hot tub
- 50 foot outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Extensive lesbian book and movie collection
- Several miles of on property wooded hiking trails
- Complimentary use of snow shoes
- Fresh flowers in each room
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Wrap around enclosed front porch with shared refrigerator and microwave oven
- Women’s Concert Series exclusively for Inn guests – view Concert Schedule
- Unique events for Inn guests including yoga, mindfulness, recovery weekend, Lesbian Feminist Theatre, and summer drum circle.
Dear Highlands Inn family,
We hope that you and your families are safe and healthy.
We continue to work hard to welcome you into our home in a safe and comfortable manner. Please see our Covid-19 guidelines on our website and review the protocols of your home state. We have been go grateful to our guests who have been following our guidelines, wearing masks, and maintaining physical distance, so that we all can be healthy and safe.
As you may know, the Inn is currently for sale. The Inn is such a special place, and it is our greatest hope that we will find Her new owner within our community. If you are interested, please call us or contact our realtor at Maryd@peabodysmith.com. Our announcement can be viewed here, and you can view the listing here. This has been a difficult decision and we have been so touched by your letters, emails and gestures of support.
The sale of the Inn is likely going to take a long time! We are currently open, and hope to welcome you very soon. If you have been waiting for the right time to visit the Inn…. it is now. There is no more relaxing and beautiful spot than Springtime in the White Mountains. The birds are singing, the sunsets are gorgeous, and the open space invites you to relax and connect with other lesbians in a safe, remote setting.
Please keep in touch by visiting our website and Facebook Page frequently. Hopefully you are already subscribed to our email newsletter, so don’t forget to take a look when it pops into your inbox. You can also follow this link to check out our most recent newsletter.
We hope to see you very soon!
All our best,
Jenny, Gia and Ellie