- Thank you for staying at The Highlands Inn!
- All rates include lodging for one or two people per room, daily breakfast, and use of the facilities.
- Extra persons are $40 per person per night, in the deluxe room or Cottage, with prior arrangement.
- Per New Hampshire Law, all rooms and common areas are nonsmoking. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Minimum stay may be required.
- Discounts may be available for longer stays. Please contact the owners for information.
- Check in is between 3pm and 8 pm. Please contact us if alternate arrangements are requested.
- Check out is 11:00 am. You may request a late check out for an additional $35, on a space available basis.
- Payment is accepted by VISA, Master Card, Discover, Check, or cash.
- A $50 deposit is required on all reservations.
- All rates are subject to 9% New Hampshire Room and Meals Tax.
Thank you for understanding that cancellations have a huge impact on a small business.
- Cancellations greater than two weeks prior to arrival date: deposit will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations less than two weeks prior to arrival date: deposit will be refunded, minus $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations less than two days of arrival date: deposit will be forfeited.
- On certain occasions, deposits can be held for a future stay. If this is approved, this deposit must be used within one year of the original scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations on the same day as scheduled arrival or “No Show”: your credit card will be charged the full amount of your stay.
- We are sorry you will not be able to join us, and hope you will be able to schedule your visit for another time.
Please review our Dog Guidelines